A luxurious blend of life's little delights and pleasures

Friday, May 13, 2005

Mari Mengenal Farah

Gemini



Since I am gonna be 27 in 20 days, allow me to blog down some facts about my zodiac, the famous TWINS.

Yes I like to talk (mainly gossipping hahahaha).
I believe anything? Well yeah. I believe Yetis and Puteri Gunung Ledang exist.
Nobody understands me... u mean like nobody understands why I find Meor Amir Faizal the sexiest man alive?
Great at multitasking? I love multitasking! eg. applying lipstick while driving.
Arent confused by facts? I dunno... I'm pretty blur most of the time.
Make a great friend? Of course!! You dont need an IQ of a genius to know that, DUH!
Love new stuff. Yesss! I get bored pretty easily.
You're really funny. I dunno. Ask Jaja. He's an expert in that department.
Never sit still. This is SOOO true! That explains why my survival in meetings or any occassion that requires me to be still for more than 10 min is very poor.
*******************************************

gemini2

2 Comments:

Blogger Judd said...

ello cik farah fauzi yg cun melecun ni..!! bila nak intruducekan adik kesyngan awak ni dgn cik abg syg u tu..!! hmm.. alamatnya kena tunggu jemputan mkn nasik minyak la jwbnye ye dak.. bila agaknya tu ye..??!!

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Judd said...

nk, link u up blh?

12:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home