A luxurious blend of life's little delights and pleasures

Friday, May 27, 2005

Pensyarah 'Okay'

Hahahahahaha....
This was the title bestowed upon me after attending Microteaching module in PTK3 this week.. yup the ever boring PTK.
Anyway, today we were required to do a 15-min teaching presentation, captured on video, watched the playback and got critisized. It felt a bit like being in Akademi Fantasia haha!

Well, after watching myself on video, never had I realised :

1. I have pronounciation problem. Eg : "darah" pronounced "darrr-ah", haahahah!
2. I have a slim figure (D-uh!!!)
3. Pergerakan tanganku yang seakan-akan gerdik.
4. I have a nice smile (go ahead say la whatever u want!)
5. I use the word 'okay' too much in class (hence the title "pensyarah okay")

The evaluator for our group was Dr Zamri, very the strict/garang one. Because of that, I dared not sms my darling Jaja during class (in a small classroom of 7 ppl it was blardy easy to get noticed). But he turned to be an 'okay' chap by the end of the day.

Dr Z : Puan, eh CIK Farah.. ada ape2 nak komen tentang sesi hari ni?
Me : Ermm takde...
Dr Z : Masih cik ye? Tapi saya rase dah tak lama tu, tengok gaya pon dah tak lama tue.. (AMIIN..moga2 mulut sifu masin)
Mr X : Yelah, asik sms je dalam kelas, mane tak nye!!
Dr Z : Saya ada perasan gak tadi, laju je jari dia! (and everyone gelak!)
Me : Mane ade! (tak ngaku kantoi, hehehehe!)

Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home