A luxurious blend of life's little delights and pleasures

Monday, May 30, 2005

Photography Debutante?

d
Group photo at the workshop

29th May 2005 : Basic Photography Workshop by Ted Adnan organized by Fotopages Mesia

My newfound hobby : fotografi!
The workshop was very der basic lah, something to start with especially with a beginner like me yang baru nak bertapak. But there were also some guys who turned up with those to-die-for SLR cameras which made my RM2k Sony T1 looked like a mainan that came out from a Ding-Dang box... oucchhhh!!

Ted the Sifu held a practical session - a model posed for us while we shot her pic from various angles and in different light settings. Halfway thru, my Sony ran out of battery so I had to charge it and watched others clicking away... so much for investing in my Sony daanngg! I want a new camera!! Nak yang canggih2 tue...

Abah belikan kamera digital SLR!!!

Yeah rite, if only I had the priviledge to do that.

b pix-9

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Farah Fauzi...Wow! While I was searching for info on photography satellite I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for photography satellite. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about photography satellite.

10:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Farah Fauzi...Wow! While I was searching for info on bh photography I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for bh photography. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about bh photography.

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home