A luxurious blend of life's little delights and pleasures

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Outdoor Portraiture

23412772_bcb70f06a8_o
July 3 : Outdoor Potraiture Workshop by Fotopages Malaysia

2nd workshop for me. Same good ol' Ted Adnan.
Mula-mula tak nak pegi, then last2 pergi gak. Held completely outdoor at Putra Perdana park, Putrajaya. Actively-moving workshop this one was compared to the first. It started to drizzle sometime after lunch, but sekejap je so aktiviti memicit punat kamera bersambung semula. Got bored then, coz my camera ran out of space and there was nothing much I could explore wth a fully-automated camera anyway (hint hint!).

With a bit of luck later that afternoon, Abg Pian, (bless you Abg Pian) goodheartedly gave me and my sis the chance to use his Nikon D70!!! Whoooppeeeee!! Seperti kera mendapat cincin (pls excuse my peribahasa) my sis and I were snapping away like crazy, creating what we call the 'blurry background effect' of ourselves. In photography jargon: F1.8, speed shutter tak ingat. Muahahahhahahahha.. Also got the chance to use a telephoto lense hakmilik a fellow pro (Ted's mate), Engku who also brought along with him a gigantic set of telephoto that resembled a cannon! Mak aii besar bangattt!!

Session ended at 6. Abg Pian had to pry my fingers off his Nikon, otherwise I'd be going straight home with it, hehehe. Must buy a dslr one day!!! Had fun. Got a tan (8 hrs under the sun whaddaya expect!). Got home and celebrated my bro's birthday. That nite fell asleep vowing I must get a new camera soon!! Must! Thought I had sleptwalk to Abah's room and whip out the plastic platinum from his wallet as a mean for me to get a brand new dslr but no... it was just a fragment of my fantasy. Danggg.

P/s : Went to a kedai jamu today at lunch with Mubin and Hukil, lookin' for a produk pemutih kulit konon, hehe (I detest my new tan). Got meself a body scrub and ubat jerawat instead, haha!

Oh yes, Jaja called today and said he's a new man now -- BALD! Cant wait to see him soon!